Here is a recent presentation I gave at EOS Dallas. This was a brief overview of EOS Blockchain and some potential pitfalls in March of 2018
September 2018 Update:
- ERC20 Token conversion was successful
- Brock Pierce was removed from his advisory role at Block.One (TLDR; He was accused of assaulting minors in his employment back in 2000 at Digital Entertainment Network.)
- Slow Development is no longer an issue because they have pushed out 3.0 shortly after this and MainNet launched at the beginning of June.
- Decentralized apps that have launched have been phenomenal and the best in the blockchain space thus far. (ex. EOS Knights, EOS Lottery, EOS Bet, etc.)
- MainNet ran into a critical bug at launch and was brought down briefly a couple days after launch
- Lots of bugs, but due to their bug bounty program one person claimed 120k rewards in a week.
- Lack of wallet diversity the top 12 wallets hold more than 50% of the ecosystems wealth
- Performance issues due to inconsistent block producers
Leave any Questions and Comments below and I will get back to you. I regularly publish on YouTube, Steemit, and christitus.com so if you’d like to see more videos please like, subscribe, and follow me.